- $$ Attractive Remuneration $$
- Great office location
** MULTIPLE PERMANENT ROLES ** CBD located organisation going through a phase of growth
We've got several clients experiencing a phase of growth so if you're looking for a change in scenery or ready for the next step in your career then look no further.
CBD based with a flexible and dynamic environment, this employee focused organisation is a Microsoft Gold Partner creating several opportunities to join a growing team.
Provide high level Client Support, Technical Project related and Design of high quality, highly available and scalable solutions for customers across Melbourne.
As a Systems Engineer, you will support Server Infrastructure and identify and improve issues in server efficiency and support processes
With the team continuing to grow and several roles being made available, you will feel comfortable mentoring and supporting the junior Engineers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Microsoft certifications highly regarded
- Experience with Fortinet, Juniper and Cisco equipment
- Supporting Data Centre networks
- Installation of Ethernet switch technologies
- Ideally having an understanding of scripting
- Ideally having an understanding of Network monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux/Unix environments
- Passion for new Technology
- Desire to excel
- Team Player, Leadership qualities
- Ability to work autonomously
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200175390.
Reference Number: 200175390_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below