- $$ Attractive Remuneration $$
- Great office location
** PERMANENT ROLES AVAILABLE ** CBD located organisation experience a phase of growth
Are you looking for a change in scenery or ready for the next step in your career? We've got several clients experiencing growth and have both Permanent and Contract opportunities available, dependent on your preference.
Work with a Microsoft Gold Partner based in the CBD and take advantage of the opportunity to join a company that is expanding strongly in the market, providing a flexible and dynamic environment with a focus on their employees.
With the team continuing to grow and several roles being made available, there is great scope for career development into more senior positions.
Utilise your strong skills in routing, switching and firewall to support the network infrastructure.
As well as possessing the below technical abilities, you will be confident with a client facing role to support both new and existing customers, responding to and resolving networking issues by tickets, telephone and onsite visits.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Microsoft certifications highly regarded
- Experience with Fortinet, Juniper, VMWare and IaaS platforms such as AWS / Azure
- Cisco equipment and configuration experience
- Supporting Data Centre networks
- MPLS and VPN such as: BGP, OSPF, MPLS & VRF
- IPsec VPN highly regarded
- Ideally having an understanding of scripting
- Ideally having an understanding of OSI model
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux/Unix environments
- Passion for new technology
- Desire to excel
- Team Player
- Ability to work autonomously
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200175388.
Reference Number: 200175388_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below