- Build relationships
- Based in Canberra
- Long term contracts on offer / $80-$90 per hour (Inc)
A Business/Requirements Analyst is urgently required for an exciting on-going project with a leading consultancy firm!
A Business/Requirements Analyst is urgently required for an immediate start until September with potential for extension. Working on the RMF (Risk Management Framework) which is currently a set of spreadsheets and procedures that are not easily translated or used to generate a devops style of operation.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Analyze the organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements and define the future state and/or business solution
- Research, gather and synthesize information
- RMF (Risk Management Framework) experience
- Business Analyst skills
- UML Modelling techniques
- Drafting and publishing the risk management policy, establishing the importance of structured risk management and assigning key responsibilities
- Publishing a common language for risk and a core risk management process
- Definining key organisational responsibilities for assessing, managing and reporting risk.
- Writing skills, to communicate information effectively
- Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
If you believe your skill set is a good match to the above, please do not hesitate to APPLY for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200174721.
Reference Number: 200174721_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below