Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack, Sydney CBD, Java, .NET, Angular, Web API
- Immediate Start
- 6 Month Contract
- CBD Location
Currently seeking two skilled and passionate Full Stack Developers for an initial 6 month contract.Your responsibilities will include:
- Extensive demonstrated competence and experience in advanced software engineering practices and capabilities.
- Deliver performance focused solutions for critical systems at massive scale
- Leads technical design for initiatives based on established design patterns and engineering standards
- Leads engineering standards and contributes to engineering strategy
- Leading contribution to broader software engineering concerns such as infrastructure, monitoring and deployment.
- Implement software development and quality control of software developed by geographically disperse team
- Excellent knowledge of emerging technologies and methodologies
- 5 years + experience
- Strong .Net Web API MicroService experience
- Strong understanding of application architecture
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- You are able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Ability to work and participate in an agile (scrum) environment
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Engineering
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or Computer Science or equivalent certification
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200175540.
Reference Number: 200175540_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below