Senior Agile Business Analyst
- 6 month initial contract
- CBD Location
- Market Leading Organisation
Seeking a Senior Functional Agile Business Analyst with strong documentation skills to join a leading organisation on a 6 month initial contract
Currently seeking a Senior Functional Business Analyst to join a leading organisation on a 6-month contract with immediate start. This is based in Sydney CBD.
Strong agile delivery background required as well as strong analysis & documentation skills.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for leading requirements gathering and validation with key business and technology stakeholders via workshops and interviews and using techniques such as modelling, storyboarding, story carding etc
- Working in a Scrum team writing Features, epics and user stories including acceptance criteria
- Provide support to the delivery team - Solution Architects, technical designers, technical programmers, testing and deployment teams in the implementation of required functionality and capabilities
- Lead/support the planning, development, documentation and execution of system/tool testing including UAT
- Provide support for organisational readiness activities including training and communication of new capabilities
- Develop and manage required documentation throughout the delivery lifecycle to ensure business needs/outcomes are met
- Provide regular reporting and communications of progress wins and issues to PM as required
- 5-7 years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst within Banking/Financial Services
- Strong analysis and documentation skills required using a variety of techniques including modelling, epics, storyboards and stories
- Extensive experience working an Agile environment
- Scrum Certification highly desirable
- Experience in writing user stories including acceptance criteria
- Outstanding Stakeholder management ability and customer work ethic
- Superior communication/learning ability
- Team player & ability to think outside the box!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ozzi Fauzy on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200173577.
Reference Number: 200173577_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below