SharePoint Business Analyst / Developer
- Must have experience developing and implementing SharePoint solutions
- CBD and Burwood Location
- Contract Position
Work for a leading organisation in an exciting SharePoint role which combines both business analysis and development
As a SharePoint Business Analyst / Developer you will gather, collate and analyse existing SharePoint business requirements to support the implementation of SharePoint normalisation within the Organisation's SharePoint framework. Develop around 40+ page to support the one stop solution for collaboration portal tool in conjunction with our records management strategy.
You will work closely with the Systems Governance Specialist and IT to ensure the normalisation follows the appropriate guidelines, processes and supporting documentation in order to be able to maintain the SharePoint sites moving forward.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Facilitate workshops to gather and document current SharePoint applications, practises currently in use, performance gaps and improvement opportunities
- Conduct analysis and confirm normalisation strategy and plan to commence design and implementation process (40+pages) [scope / implementation].
- Prepare, and update as required, normalisation documentation to identify scope, initial costings, benefits, risks, issues and dependencies [documentation].
- Ensure integration with other systems (holocentric, RM8, etc.) is following the Organisational standards and these are documented in the SharePoint handbook [testing / integration].
- Apply knowledge transfer, coaching of key users (IMO's/local administrators) on governance structure and content management practices [UAT / training].
- Ensure compliance with the Organisation's IT system customisation methodologies/processes, ensuring all normalisation documentation is complete, accurate and up to date, and stored in appropriate repository [compliance].
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications, certificates or the relevant equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience (developer) in designing and implementing SharePoint solutions for large organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation of workshops and the ability to lead to teams to desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in design, planning and development of SharePoint pages to meet business requirements.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to engage, influence and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Proficiency in the use of software packages, such as Microsoft apps: Word | Excel | PowerPoint | Visio | SharePoint, Holocentric, RM8.
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the key selection criteria please APPLY now or contact Olivia Lewis via email: email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200175531.
Reference Number: 200175531_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below