IT Field Technician
- Accredited solution provider, innovative company culture
- Sydney, CBD
Fantastic opportunity for an IT Field Support Technician to join this award-wining tech solution provider, on a permanent basis based in Sydney CBD.
Fantastic opportunity for a Technical Field Engineer to provide Onsite Support for the Information Technology environment for a diverse client range in Sydney's bustling CBD .
Accountabilities including server administration, network devices, BYOD, and applications.
What you will be doing
- Provide Onsite support to all employees
- Troubleshoot hardware software issues
- Provide assistance to develop and update processes and procedures
- Administration and updating of IT systems and databases
- Perform general hardware maintenance
What you will ideally have
- 2 or more years' experience in a comparable role
- Experience in incident and problem management
- Knowledge of Microsoft office 2007/2010,365 - Windows operating systems etc
- Knowledge of mobile device support and management
- Problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- General understanding of network management and LAN/WAN concepts
This company believes in their staff and provides particular support for their tech staff! This really is a great opportunity to utilise your passion for technology and grow with an established company on a long duration contract.
If this is the role for you, don't miss out, apply today to be considered!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Julian Ramirez on . Please quote our job reference number: 200173791.
Reference Number: 200173791_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below