IT Systems Administrator
- **State of the Art Facilities**
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
- >>> Dynamic and Engaging Team >>>
!! PERMANENT ROLE !! Utilise your Microsoft experience in an exciting and varied Product Development environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located within the Melbourne CBD, a very well established Australian Product Development company is now expanding Internationally.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for an experienced IT Administrator to come on board and share in their success.
This team boast a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on individual support, high performance and accountability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies, you will assist the IT Manager with Product Cloud and Internal Cloud tasks:
- Be the Level 2 & 3 escalation
- Daily IT administration tasks
- Daily maintenance tasks
- Ensure backups of both internal and Product clouds
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Active Directory and O365
- Mid-level experience in networking
- VMware and AWS preferable
- SCCM and AV management
- Webserver administration
- Veeam backup
- Atlassian stack knowledge preferable
- Linux skills is advantageous
*** If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online, sending your resume in WORD Format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200175610.
Reference Number: 200175610_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below