Linux Administrator - Telco
- contract until 30 June 2018
- Melbourne CBD
- Multiple positions
Excellent opportunity for the position of Linux Administrator to work for a well-known consultancy for a large client.
Excellent opportunity fro the position of Network Engineer to work for a well-known consultancy for a large Telco client.
- Network configuration and authentication with multiple Active Directory sources
- Ability to plan, build, deploy and maintain physical and virtual infrastructure environments
- Python, Perl and Shell scripting
- Experienced at bind and operating system hardening
- Automation of delivery (configuration and code) and testing
- Experience in designing, deploying, operating and supporting elements of a virtualised compute platform (Hypervisors, Storage and Networking, DNS, IP, Load Balancing, Active Directory)
- Ability to document and handover technical design to other team members
- Manage own delivery against department delivery plan and set timelines
- Identify obstacles to delivery and take appropriate action where required
- Experience in deploying and operating centralised AAA services (RADIUS and TACACS+)
- Experience working with agile tools and methodologies
- Experience working in network and security teams/practices
- Experience working in hybrid cloud environments (on premise, AWS, Azure, SaaS)
- Sundry tasks exists within the team, candidates having the following skills would allow them to potentially take on further work and subject to an extension beyond the defined period.
- CCNP or above level in skill and certification
- Routing & Switching: LAN Switching, VLANs, IPv4 Routing and DNS
- Security - Cisco IronPort WSA Initial Setup, Management, Identities, Access Policies, HTTP Session Processing - Traffic Interception via Transparent Mode & WCCP L2 Mode, Explicit Mode, and PAC Files, Decryption Policies, URL Filtering, Advanced Security Services, etc.
- Experienced in deploying:
- Cisco vASA (virtual Web Security Appliance)
- Cisco vASA (virtual Adaptive Security Appliance)
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Cuong Nguyen on 03 8680 4237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170280.
Reference Number: 200170280_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below