- 6 month contract + Extension
- Melbourne City Location
- OpenStack, VMware and KVM
We are looking for a Cloud Architect to work an Openstack private Cloud implementation in a fast paced and highly technical environment.
Our client, an IT and Digital expert management agency are looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Architect to act in the role of Technical Lead for an Openstack private Cloud implementation in a fast paced and highly technical environment working for a large Telco.
- Cloud/virtualisation technologies covering OpenStack, VMware and KVM
- Cloud-based implementation experience to ensure that systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable
- CI/CD, orchestration (templating - HOT/TOSCA), automation and service enablement technologies
- ETSI MANO based orchestrator in a OpenStack NFVI environment involving telco VNFs
- Multi vendor network environment using Netconf, Yang and Restconf Understanding of SDN protocols like Openflow and ODL- OpenStack/AWS/GCP/Kubernetes, Puppet/ Ansible/ SaltStack, - OpenVSwitch/Contrail/NSX/ Nuage/NFV, Ceph/Swift/ScaleIO/NAS, Microservice architectures, Golang, Python, Bash
- Proven Cloud, IP, Unix/Linux, Packet experience
- Provisioning, capacity planning, network design, storage design, OSS/BSS, Orchestration, Fulfilment, Inventory, Automation, Catalog.
Key Skill and Experience
- Strong technical leadership, planning and communication to manage technical delivery on a daily basis. Integrating work steams between the Cloud platform project, third party system Integrator and internal application owners
- Hands on experience architecting and integrating Enterprise scale, Telco grade Openstack Cloud platforms, storage, firewalls, load balancers and routers
- Strong experience converting Business requirements to Technical Requirements, track the Progress and own Technical Deliveries
- A/BS degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in a cloud computing environment serving in a senior technical roles in large corporate environments.
Please express your interest by applying online or call us to discuss.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 239444.
Reference Number: 239444_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below