- 8-9 months contract
- 12 hour rotating shift, 4 days on, 4 off
- Baseline clearance mandatory
Urgently looking for experienced and motivated high priority Incident Manager to support the Government client in Adelaide
We are currently looking for Incident Manager with proven experience working in fast paced environment to achieve service levels and customer satisfaction by driving the incident through to resolution.
This role requires high level prioritization, coordination and documentation of all incidents classified as Critical. You will act as a single point of contact between the Service Desks, Support Group, HP and Customer Management.
- Manage & co-ordinate High Priority Incidents to resolution
- Establish and chair Technical Forums / conference calls as required
- Ensure High Priority Incident Ownership, Progress and Completion
- Drive service restoration teams
- Track work plans & record actions
- Maintain communications (notification and escalation)
- Liaise closely with Service Delivery Management (SDMs)
- Liaise closely with HP Service Provider Groups (SPGs)
- Work with 3rd Party Vendors
- Track contingencies and monitor plans until service restoration is achieved
- Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency of Incident Management process
- Incident Reviews/Reports
- Minimum 4 plus years of relevant experience
- ITIL Foundations (V2/V3) and/or ITIL Practitioners (Incident/Problem Management)
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Saumya Sharma on 08 7422 0617. Please quote our job reference number: 200175659.
Reference Number: 200175659_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below