Level 2 Support Engineer
- Permanent opportunity
- >> CBD Location <<
- !! On-going Training is provided - Solid Career path !!
** Newly created Permanent Opportunity with on site Parking provided - MS Environment - Utilise your technical and client facing skills **
Melbourne CBD, join a growing team, travel required in Melbourne, make your mark! Fantastic Client facing Permanent role!!
- Cool, exciting on-site Projects - Client facing role
- Permanent opportunity - interviews asap!
- Melbourne CBD location
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Are you a Level 2 Support Engineer seeking a brand new permanent role?
Our client, a Managed IT Services Company who take pride in providing end to end client support are now seeking a competent & experienced Level 2 Support Engineer to join their expanding team in Melbourne CBD.
This is a Client facing role and most of your time will be spent on-site to provide exceptional service to their new & existing accounts.
- Provide IT support to Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments.
- Proactive consultancy, root cause analysis and regular maintenance activities across a varied range of technologies working closely with vendors including, Microsoft ,HP and VMWare
- Implement & support Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, AD, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs
- Implementing disaster recovery solutions
- Provide networking technical support: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers & firewalls.
- System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years hands-on experience troubleshooting issues across and within numerous environments
- Completed or currently attaining an accredited Microsoft certification
- Excellent problem solving and Time Management skills
- Previous experience working with a Managed Services, Consulting or Integration firm using Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix or VMware, Shadow Protect & Veeam is highly desirable
- Experience with MAC Devices
- Working knowledge of Enterprise hardware platforms
- Interpersonal and written communications skills are to be exceptional
- Attention to detail is a must as is your ability to liaise confidently with clients
- Experience with LAN and WAN networks would be an advantage.
- Experience with MSP Tools such as N-Able , ConnectWise &/or similar
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills: telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Work in close team and deliver great customer service
- Have a good Technical awareness and the ability to diagnose problems, risks and possible future issues
- Develop in-depth understanding of the client and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Adapt to changes quickly and have a great multi-tasking ability
- Must be an Australian resident and have a valid driver's license
To be considered for this fantastic permanent opportunity, please click on the "APPLY NOW" button sending your resume in WORD Format or for a confidential phone chat, please call Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Due to the large number of applicants, only progressing candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200174493.
Reference Number: 200174493_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below