Automation Tester - Selenium Web Driver
- 3 month contract
- Immediate start preferred, hit the ground running
- Great client, great location!
Contract opportunity for a Automation Tester - Selenium Web Driver for an initial 3 month contract based in Melbourne!
Contract opportunity for a Automation Tester - Selenium Web Driver for an initial 3 months contract based in Melbourne!
Skills and Experience Required:
- Mandatory - Selenium Web Driver IO automation experience on React JS applications, with understanding of API's and Mainframes.
- Experience in building and maintaining automation frameworks for web based, client server applications, Integration (API, Contract, Component) and Mainframe applications
- Hands on experience working on Tosca tool (min 1 Year) with certification
- Good understanding of assertions to validate API responses and automation testing of complex business process workflows.
- Good understanding of IBM CICS, Copybook etc
- Experience in Agile ways of working and good understanding of quality assurance processes.
- Hands on experience setting up and implementing Automation Test Strategy and Frameworks, Test approach across Agile projects.
- Able to contribute effectively towards the objectives of team and be able to share knowledge.
- Prior experience testing IBM interfaces
- Good understanding of IBM CICS, Copybook etc.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200165994.
Reference Number: 200165994_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below