PEGA SSA Dev
- Great CBD Location
- Initially 4 Months - possibility of extension
- Certified PEGA Senior System Architect (SSA)
An exciting opportunity for an experienced PEGA Architect for a 4 months contract.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced PEGA Architect for a 4 months contract for Utility Industry.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
Technical or Expert Knowledge/Experience:
- Minimum 6-8 years of application development with 5+ years' development experience in Pega Rules Process commander (PRPC).
- Hands on experience in Pega 7 required.
- Experience working in an agile (SCRUM)
- Certified PEGA Senior System Architect (SSA) - Mandatory and Pega LBA Certified - optional
- Specific experience in utility Industry will be a plus.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170925.
Reference Number: 200170925_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below