Principal Project Manager
- Demonstrated Prince2 and Agile experience required
- Initial 4 month contract
- City fringe locaiton
Join a large Qld Government Department and manage the replacement of one of their core systems
A Principal Project Manager role has arisen for an experienced professional with extensive experience in delivering COTS implementations.
In this role, you will oversee the replacement of an existing system with a new off the shelf product that will be used to digitally store significant amounts of information. As the Project Manager, you be responsible for all facets of the project through the full lifecycle, including scoping, budget management, reporting, stakeholder management, governance and resource allocation and risk and issue management.
To be considered in this role, you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role where you have overseen the delivery of complex system replacements
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects within a Prince2 environment
- Exceptional stakeholder and vendor management experience
- The ability to produce and maintain full lifecycle project artefacts
- The ability to lead a diverse team of project professionals
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to negotiate successful outcomes
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200175685.
Reference Number: 200175685_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below