System Administrator (TRIM)
- Great opportunity for an experiences EDRMS System Administrator
- Long term contract
- Based in beautiful St Lucia
Experienced System Administrator with TRIM to join the Records Management Services team, for this highly regarded University.
Experienced System Administrator (TRIM) to join the Records Management Services team, for this highly regarded University.
Based in St Lucia
Within this role you will perform the following duties:
- Provide application administration including access, system security, configuration and maintenance
- Evaluate, document, coordinate and implement new system functionalities
- Provide technical support for EDRMS - HP Content Manager along with related systems and APIs
- Introduce TRIM record actions and workflows to improve processes
- Work with Database Administrators to apply patches/fixes if required
- Administer, configure and maintain related software systems including: EzeScan & AutoMate
- Assist with planning and implementation of record keeping projects
- Liaise with HP/MicroFocus service provider regarding system/end user issues
- Provide Level 3 Helpdesk - software support
- Monitor system logs and work with the TRIM Enterprise Studio
- Work with Central Integration Platform team to integrate TRIM with other business systems using APIs
- Coordinate project to migrate records from Canon Therefore software into TRIM
Key skills required for this role:
- 2 + years' experience within a Systems Administrator role
- Experienced in TRIM Enterprise Studio
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in contemporary records and information management practices
- Knowledge of, relevant legislation, policies, standards and procedures within an electronic information management environment
- Proven knowledge of the functions available in TRIM
- Experienced in providing systems administration and high level software support
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to produce accurate and well-structured documentation
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200175763.
Reference Number: 200175763_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below