IT Forensics and Fraud Technical Lead
- 12 months period
- CBD Location
- Federal Government Agency
Working within a large Federal Government Agency working within the Forensics and Investigations team> Providing specialist computer investigation services to the different business lines and external government agencies in support of formal investigations. Ideal candidates will have experience in computer forensics, investigations and fraud.
The role involves the following;
- Required to produce high level IT technical, operational and procedural advice, engaging in complex problem solving and issues management
- work closely with key stakeholders involved in computer forensics, investigations, fraud, evidence collection and related functions within the Agency
- liaise with relevant external organisations and other government agencies and bodies
- attend court, write statements and affidavits, provide input to briefs of evidence, interact with legal representatives, and take part in records of interview (if required)
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in leading teams performing computer forensics, including the research and development of computer forensic tools, techniques and methodologies for a variety of operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and providing training in computer forensics, electronic crime and/or IT concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in court proceedings, user account analysis, server administration, internet monitoring, email scanning and audit logging in an enterprise environment will be highly regarded.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: John Cassisi