System Engineer - Telco
- 5 months contract
- Melbourne CBD
- ASAP Start
Excellent opportunity for the position of System Engineer to work for a well-known consultancy for a large client.
Excellent opportunity fro the position of System Engineer to work for a well-known consultancy for a large Telco client.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have extensive experience in HP Data Protector Upgrade and Migration.
- End-to-end solution i.e analyze, design, configure, upgrade and test the HPDP solution
- Experience of upgrade from v6x to v9x will be preferable
- Have good understanding of Device Servers, Cell Managers and Manager or Managers (MoM)
- Have knowledge of Indexes and Catalogs.
- Have good understanding of Windows Servers and HPDP version compatibility with Win2000/2003/2012 and 2016.
- Have knowledge of Tape Libraries, VTL, storage media etc
- Be able to prepare design document related to HPDP upgrade.
- Be able to provide estimates for the upgrade and migration
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Cuong Nguyen on 03 8680 4237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170280.
Reference Number: 200170280_11
How to Apply?
Click on the link below