Mid Level, Project Manager, Sydney CBD, 12 month contract
- 12 month contract
- CBD Location
- Strong Implementation experience required
An experienced Mid Level Project Manager required for the detailed design and implementation of a new project.
The Mid-Level Project Manager will lead and manage the risk, quality and progress of the replacement project to organisational standards, and ensure the project is completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
Key Account abilities include:
- 5 years+ delivering applications
- Develop and implement project business case and management plans; identify program and/or project risks and work with relevant stakeholders to develop strategies to minimise or mitigate these risks
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical, highly complex project, ensuring compliance with business objectives, approved program/project methodologies, policies, guidelines, tools and metrics; manage permanent and temporary teams to ensure project outcomes are delivered
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project life cycle with the aim of building relationships, ensuring efficiencies, and delivering project outcomes
- Develop and implement strategies for the continuous monitoring, reporting and evaluation of the project; monitor and assess project progress and overall effectiveness
- Trigger post-implementation project and undertake project quality assurance activities as required, including routine and ad hoc reviews
- Contribute to reporting against project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure decision-making is underpinned with a reliable, trusted, portfolio of evidence-based reports that identify areas requiring improvement
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities
- Draft and/or supervise the preparation of timely, succinct and accurate reports and briefings for the Executive Director and other senior managers as appropriate; ensure accurate records are maintained, and that responses to correspondence are timely and consistent with Departmental protocols.
- Knowledge and understanding of recognised project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE 2).
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200175773.
Reference Number: 200175773_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below