IT Project Manager
- Experience with Network Security Projects required
- Contract Position
- Sydney CBD Location
Looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to join a large, complex project environment working on Network Security Projects
As ICT Project Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for delivering a quality solution in a timely manner, on budget.
- Responsible for managing large scale highly complex Government Tenders
- Has the ability to oversee the design, development, testing and deployment of complex network and security environments
- Can actively manage and resolve customer escalation, project scope issues, and technical challenges.
- Understands business requirements and helps translate them into project deliverables and milestones.
- Responsible for project governance, stewardship, financial management and project planning.
- Owns the creation and updating of relevant project documentation
- Manages successful project closure and hand-off processes.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in managing large scale highly complex Government Tenders Experience in running IT infrastructure Projects such as, LAN, switches, routers, gateways & firewalls etc.
- Demonstrable experience in Project Management
- Strong background handling Network Security Projects
- Coordinating and resolving conflicts between multiple simultaneous projects.
- ITIL Certified Project Manager (Desirable).
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in large, complex project environments
- Must be effective in a fast-paced environment and able to manage technical resources stretched across multiple locations.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills, while being flexible and innovative.
- Significant experience managing large-scale infrastructure projects
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the above selection criteria, please APPLY now or contact Olivia Lewis via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200175779.
Reference Number: 200175779_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below