- Sydney CBD Location
- High likelihood of extension
- Apply ASAP
Seeking an Office365 Engineer for a 3-month contract with high likelihood of extension to work at a utilities company in the Sydney CBD.
Seeking an experienced O365 Engineer for a 3-month contract with a high possibility of extension to work in the Sydney CBD. You will have strong communication skills and work within the Cloud Productivity team to introduce Office 365 to the organization and move systems from the current data centres to a cloud-based operating model.
- Troubleshoot MS Office 365 related issues
- Remediate and document issues and findings
- Create knowledge base articles
- Working with business analysts to gather requirements from diverse business platforms and then standardising global settings for the Microsoft Office applications
- Work with other teams and come up with packaging and deployment solutions
- Provide L2/L3 support during the project.
To be successful in this role the candidate will have:
- Experience rolling out an Office 365 where this is a mix of collaboration solutions
- Experience with Office 365 ProPlus rollout in an enterprise environment
- Experience with OneDrive for Business and migration of data to OneDrive
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge on Windows 7,10 & MS Office ProPlus
- Expert knowledge of configuration options and automation for the Office 365 Deployment
- Experience working in a utilities organization (desirable)
- Understanding of Office 365 services including Teams, Delve, Sway and PowerBI (desirable)
- Proficient in process mapping (desirable)
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175747.
Reference Number: 200175747_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below