Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Brisbane CBD
- Long term contract engagement on offer
- SHIFT WORK
Site Reliability Engineer urgently required for a global solutions and payments company.
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you will be required to help solve problems, build the CI/CD pipeline and help achieve DevOps Automation and best practices.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (Physics or mathematics) OR equivalent practical experience,
- Improving life-cycle of services, from inception and design, through to deployment, operation and refinement,
- Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide feedback to development teams,
- System design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews,
- De-bugging, optimizing code and automate routine tasks,
- Measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health to maintain live services,
- Algorithms, data structures, scripting, pipeline management and software design,
- Experience in one or more of the following languages; C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl OR Ruby,
- CI/CD tools, such as Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, and Chef,
- Experience dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency,
- Excellent communication skills, and
- Ability to work within a team but also as an individual
If you're looking for a new opportunity and happy to do shift work, including night shifts, please APPLY for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200175837.
Reference Number: 200175837_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below