Project Manager/Business Analyst (Hybrid role) - Adelaide Based
- Supply Chain/Logistics experience required
- 7 month contract working with an exciting growing client based in Adelaide
- Exciting predictive analytics related project
An exciting and unique opportunity has become available with one of our top-tier mining clients in Adelaide. Apply Now!
Paxus are currently hunting for a seasoned Business Analyst/Project Manager to work with one of South Australia's reputable mining clients. This exciting opportunity will see the right candidate facilitating the execution phase of the state-of-the-art analytics and predictive capability platform projects for logistics management. This will be an initial 7 month contract based primarily in the Adelaide office, however travel to site for 2-3 days at a time on a bi-monthly roster will be required.
The day to day duties on this project will include:
- Produce, maintain, review and analyse project life-cycle documentation
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and solution provider activities
- Analyse current and future states, providing a gap analysis as required
- Identify, communicate, document and manage risks and issues as they arise
- Manage the project schedule
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
To be suitably considered for this role, then you will need experience in the majority of the following:
- Strong logistics operations, scheduling and planning experience
- Proven vendor management experience
- A solid background in business requirement elicitation (business scenarios/use cases), business process modelling (As-Is - To-Be) and facilitation of the UAT.
- Project documentation skills including functional specs, process mapping, BRD, etc.
- Ability to conduct workshops and proven high-level stakeholder engagement skills
Please note: Those with previous mining experience are highly desirable to our client.
Don't hesitate and Apply Now - Before it's too late!!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Alex Martinson on 0874220612. Please quote our job reference number: 200175829.
Reference Number: 200175829_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below