Network Solution Architect
- Work for a large, well-respected company
- Sydney CBD Location
- 6 months contract with possibility of extension
A broadcasting company is seeks an experienced Network Solutions Architect for a 6-month contract with the possibility for extension.
A large, well-known broadcasting company is seeking an experienced Network Solutions Architect to join their team for a 6-month contract with the possibility for extension.
Based in the Sydney CBD, this role will provide specialist data network knowledge while assisting in the development and implementation of architectural and governance policy and standards while providing technical mentorship to other team members.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and establish standards and guidelines to be used for the development, implementation, and support of the company's local and wide area networks
- Assist in the research, design, and development of major projects and technology solutions
- Ensure the communication networks are implemented and maintained in accordance with established standards and guidelines
- Resolve IT service issues
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Substantial knowledge of data communications in a complex networked broadcast and/or information environment
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas
- Cisco networking systems hardware, software, configuration and design techniques
- Service provider data communications products
- Internet access networking systems
- Network security products and techniques
- Ability to undertake reviews of projects and technical implementations to ensure compliance with policy
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175769.
Reference Number: 200175769_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below