Junior-Mid Level Technical Implementation Coordinator
- Global Organization
- Excellent Sunshine Coast location
- Varied/Career building role
An awesome opportunity for a Junior-Mid Level Implementation Coordinator to join an exciting and dynamic organization on the Sunshine Coast!
An awesome opportunity has become available for a Junior-Mid Level Technical Implementation Coordinator to join an exciting and dynamic organization on the Sunshine Coast!
In this role you will be responsible for liaising with clients, providing administrative support and maintaining the accuracy of their data. To be successful in this role you will be proactive, deadline driven with excellent time management, along with having a strong customer focus.
- Work directly with major clients to support management of ongoing programs
- Look after order vetting, order processing, script checking, client implementation/boarding, franchisee administration, card fulfilment, third party coordination and escalated technical support
- Work closely with Product Development, Accounting, Sales, QA and Client Services teams
- Learn the scope of existing products/practices to proactively assess any problems that may arise
- Participate in user acceptance testing and live/real time system cut over processes
- Ongoing manual intervention, monitoring, control, troubleshooting, problem analysis, and administrative table updates
- Coordinate with external vendors and partners to escalate and resolve issues
- Ability to work independently
- Utilize checks and validations to ensure all settlement outputs are generated as expected
- Deal with all teams to ensure all bases of a project are covered such as design, programming, sales and billing/finance
Main Skills Required:
- 2+ years of Account Management experience
- Ability to work within a web-based environment
- Previous experience interfacing with large clients and/or vendors
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office products
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Energetic and driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Relentless attention to detail, accuracy and functionality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical, client-oriented and comfortable with routine tasks
- Adaptable to change with a strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of POS systems would be an asset
- Previous Project Coordination experience is an asset
- Previous technical support experience would be an asset
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200175784.
Reference Number: 200175784_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below