Data Warehouse Architect - Start JUNE 18
- Large Enterprise Data Warehouse Program
- Brisbane CBD
- Australian Citizens ONLY
Are you an Architect with Data Warehouse experience? Are you interested in getting stuck into something big, starting in June?
I am looking to speak to experienced Data Warehouse Architects that will be ready to start a new opportunity in June 18.
To be successful, you will have the following skills and experience;
- Strong experience as an Data Warehouse Architect with a track record of delivery within a Large Enterprise Data Warehouse program,
- Designing data warehouse solutions and working with conventional data warehouse technologies to come up with plans that best support a business or organization,
- Taking client needs and working to develop a specific architecture that will be maintained to serve the specific stated purpose,
- Strong knowledge of Terradata and ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) methodologies,
- Defining and implementing solutions, and training of other staff,
- Helping clients propose data life cycle management solutions,
- Shaping and leading large-scale analytics project full life cycle implementation activities,
- Working with and/or understanding of unstructured and streaming data and big data patterns,
- Stakeholder management; communicating at all levels, and
- Australian Citizenship
If you have the above skills, experience and you're aware this position will not start before June 18, then please APPLY for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200175800.
Reference Number: 200175800_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below