Our client, a large enterprise Australian global company is seeking to engage an experienced Network Security Engineer with proven F5 and Checkpoint experience.
You will be joining an existing team to assist in BAU and project duties from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 3+ years Network Security experience
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Impeccable communications skills
- Checkpoint firewalls (all blades, in particular IPS)
- F5 GTM (DNS), LTM, APM and/or ASM
- Cisco ASA/Firepower
- Cisco Nexus, 2k, 5k, 7k, 9k.
- Cisco Catalyst routers and switches
- Enterprise Proxy servers
- Palo Alto firewalls
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Cristian Cancino