- 3-12 month contract opportunity with view to go perm
- CBD Based
- Immediate Start
Leading organisation has a requirement for an Agile Coach/Lead to guide & coach a number of teams working across a newly established program.
A leading organisation requires an Agile Coach/Agile Lead to drive agile across a newly established transformation program. This is a 3-12 month contract opportunity with view to go permanent.
Due to urgency only candidates with immediate availability or short notice periods will be able to be considered.
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 6+ years Agile Coach/Agile Lead experience in a major enterprise organisation (ideally financial services, banking or telecommunications)
- Strong background in interfacing Agile teams
- Experience in organisational transformation change management
- Experienced facilitator
- Thorough understanding of Kanban/Lean principles
- Ability to empathise and display empathy in coaching engagements
- Strong Leadership skills as well as the ability to lead by example
- Project delivery experience
- Strong conflict management and negotiations skills
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200175847.
Reference Number: 200175847_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below