Health & Safety Project Officer
- National organisation
- Initial 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
Looking for a Project Officerto work on a safety implementation program within a high profile organisation based in Sydney CBD.
Join of Australia's biggest utilities organisations based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and be part of an exciting and huge safety implementation program.
- Assist in project management governance, for example Status Reporting, assisting with Project Briefs and Business case development.
- Assemble, maintain and collate project information to produce coordinated, consolidated and timely reporting, for example, basic risks and issues, milestones, resources, financials, etc.
- Coordinate program and project meetings including the distribution of papers, development of agendas and minute taking
- Provide timely and accurate reports for management and other program and project governance groups under direction of Program Manager and Sponsor
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Liaise with Transformation team and EPMO on as needs basis
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you must have following skills and experience;
- Strong understanding and previous experience of project administration inside and out
- Solid experience with governance activities
- Experience working in project team environment
- Good understanding of Project Management Methodology and understanding of PMLC
- Leadership, people and communications skills
- Proficient PC skills e.g. MS Office suite, MS Project
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200175745.
Reference Number: 200175745_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below