Automation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASED
- initial 6 month contract, based in Brisbane CBD
- Strong Java coding expreince, and prior experience working in Agile
- prior experience in manual and automation testing
Develop and execute manual and automated tests for API?s and GUI?s, and have a strong background in the automated testing of complex applications
We are looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer within the experience in programming and the testing of software to join a large financial services providers Global Software Development team. This fantastic opportunity is based in Brisbane CBD, close to public transport and public parking, and is for a duration of 6 months with high likelihood of extension.
You will work within a tight knit team and be responsible for the testing and delivery high quality software. You will use your strong background in developing and executing manual and automated tests for API's and GUI's, and have a strong understanding in the automated testing of complex applications where security and reliability matter.
As the Automation Test Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies; partner with other functions to establish testing requirements.
- Performing technical testing of software components, validating functional requirements.
- Defining, implementing and driving best practices and quality standards
- Understanding automated testing of complex, distributed micro-services where security, reliability and performance matter
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong background in manual and automation testing using Selenium or Jenkins
- Prior experience testing API's and GUI's
- Experienced with Test and Defect/Requirements Management tools.
- Understanding of Java coding and Java test scripts.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is based in Brisbane, therefore candidates applying for this role need to be willing to relocate
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200175448.
Reference Number: 200175448_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below