System Engineer - Infrastructure
- 6 month initial contract
- CBD Based
- Strong VMWare, Windows Server/Active Directory skills required
Seeking a System Infrastructure Engineer to join a thriving organisation on a 6 month contract to assist with creation of hybrid cloud solutions
Currently seeking a System Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading organisation on a 6 month initial contract based in Sydney CBD.
As part of this role you will utilize your extensive experience in designing, implementing, administering, and supporting the clients technology cloud infrastructure. The role will strongly focus on hybrid cloud implementation and administration based on VMware virtualisation including the vRealize Enterprise Suite. This also includes Servers, Storage and Active Directory.
- 3-5 years experience supporting, administering and implementation of IT infrastructure in a large corporate environment. Excellent client facing skills, professional personal presentation, written and verbal communication
- Strong experience VMWare (vSphere 6.x+) and virtualisation technologies, implementing, administering & supporting
- Strong Windows Server / Active Directory skills and experience (Win2008\2012 GPO, DNS, DFSR, DHCP)
- Demonstrated ability to respond to critical system failures. Experience with technical documentation
- Server hardware experience (Lenovo Flex System), experience with IBM v7000/SVC and shared storage technologies
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience with Vmware vRealize Enterprise Suite including vRA, vRO, vROPS
- Experience in implementing and managing hybrid cloud endpoints including exposure to AWS, Azure and IBM Cloud
- Experience in Data Centre operations. Exposure/knowledge to cloud based infrastructure and technology
- Experience in technical infrastructure project deliveries, including quality control, stakeholder communications, documentation and training
- Experience with EMC Data Protect Suite including Avamar and Data Domain
- Experience with Service Now ITOM including CMDB and Event Management
- Experience with McAfee Antivirus suite of products
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contracted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200175916.
Reference Number: 200175916_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below