- 6 month contract with potential extension
- Perth CBD
- Leading Mining Client
BA/PM's with experience managing 'End User experience' projects please apply!
Our leading client is looking for Business Analyst with Project Management experience or vice versa. The role will be primarily gather requirement from the business and collate user experience from the various business units. In this role you will be consolidating their unified communication process and do vendor management . You will liaison with the business to find out from an end user stand point any kind of suggestions or recommendations to improve the existing platform .
To succeed in this role you must have the following :
- Tertiary qualified and/or relevant industry certifications.
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- A proven ability to maintain and foster positive stakeholder relationships
- Solid analytical and report writing skills
- Experience in Requirements Management techniques and tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with business and technical personnel.
- Strong interviewing and workshop facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic teams.
- A dynamic and motivated individual who takes pride in delivering quality results.
- Exposure to Customer Experience / User Experience
- Experience in full software development lifecycle
- Experience with Workflow, Reporting and Document Management
- Experience with Project Management frameworks ( PRINCE 2, PMBOK, etc)
- Experience working with a mining client
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200175871.
Reference Number: 200175871_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below