Active Directory Specialist
- Sydney based with travel to Port Macquarie required on ocassion
- Initial 3 Month contract engagement
- National Organisation
Great opportunity to join a huge IT services organisation on an initial 3 month contract and work remotely for one of their clients.
We are looking for a contractor with specialist experience with Active Directory.
This role will be Sydney based to work remotely for the organisations client but travel to Port Macquarie to occasionally be based on client site will be required. (Expenses will be covered)
Role & Responsibilities
In particular we need this person to be able to take the technical lead in performing activities that include:
- Rectifying general account security matters such group policy, privileged access, etc.
- Upgrades, patching and configuration for Active Directory and associated servers
- Experience with security aspects of Active Directory would be very helpful, if not essential
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200175824.
Reference Number: 200175824_9
How to Apply?
Click on the link below