- Ultimo Based
- Initial 6 month contract
- National Organisation
Provide your technical expertise to contribute to the storage environment of one of the country's largest media organisations
An exciting opportunity is now available to join the Storage Development team for as huge media organisation based in Ultimo on an initial 6 month contract
- Working with architects and other staff to create solution designs.
- The development and implementation of storage based solutions as per design.
- The upgrade of existing storage based solutions to agreed service levels.
- The provision of day to day support for project infrastructure prior to project completion.
- The provision of appropriate project, client and handover documentation.
- At least 4-5 yrs experience in the implementation, management and support of enterprise-grade storage hardware and backup solutions
- NetApp NAS devices (cDOT) including Snapmirror/Snapvault
- CIFS/NFS NAS configuration, including mixed permission environments
- Large scale storage data migrations at both NAS and SAN levels
- IBM Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
- IBM Spectrum Protect (TSM)
- IBM and/or Oracle StorageTek Tape Libraries
- Advanced industry knowledge and skills in at least one operating system, such as Microsoft Windows 2003/2008/2012, Linux, AIX
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200175821.
Reference Number: 200175821_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below