iOS Developer - Brisbane location
- Self-motived, creative and innovative Mobile Applications Developer wanted!
- Exciting long-term contract opportunity/CBD fringe location
- Great team environment and exciting project work
Looking for an experienced iOS Developer for a reputable/national organization based in Brisbane!
Looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join a reputable and national organization in Brisbane's CBD fringe!
In this role you will work in a dynamic, self-motivating Agile team that is committed to delivering innovative and creative solutions. You will work on multiple digital projects to build and maintain the brand for new customers.
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about building high-quality software and will have a passion for technical excellence, continuous improvement and learning.
- Design, develop and maintain mobile applications for iOS
- Work in collaboration with design teams to understand end user requirements
- Assist in improving the Automation of software development
- Unit and automated testing
- Maintenance of mobile applications
- Work in a cross-disciplinary team with mix of developers, testers and BAs
- Work on new & existing software product improvement projects
- Contribute to software design, planning and code reviews
Key Skills Required:
- 4+ years of development experience
- Proven experience with iOS Applications Development
- Knowledge of IOS SDK, Swift, Objective C, RxSwift, Fastlane & XC Test
- Strong experience with C#, Web API'S
- Experience with git source control, continuous delivery principles, build and deployment automation
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience within the banking or financial industries are an asset
- Must have Australian working rights or NZ Citizenship - Sponsorship not offered for this role
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200174831.
Reference Number: 200174831_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below