- 12 month contract
- Gungahlin location
- Clearance preferable
12 month contract utilising Cisco campus, datacentre, and gateway network infrastructure technologies and platforms.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Networks Specialist for a 12 month contract to work with Cisco products.
In this role, you will:
- Independently design, cost, build, implement, operate, monitor, automate, and troubleshoot complex campus, datacentre, and gateway network infrastructure solutions and services
- Produce high quality network infrastructure and service solution designs, costings, detailed designs, change documentation, and diagrams for a large enterprise grade government environment
- Lead technical project delivery activities for complex and critical network infrastructure solutions and services
- Provide subject matter advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide expert level support for complex and critical network infrastructure solutions and services
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with other senior and experienced engineers and architects.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience with Cisco campus, data-centre, and gateway network infrastructure technologies and platforms
- Demonstrated understanding of network design best practices and security design best practices in a government context
- Demonstrated ability to independently design, cost, build, implement, operate, monitor, automate and troubleshoot complex campus, datacentre, and gateway network infrastructure solutions and services
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience in working under pressure and managing priorities, must be able to take an operational and project technical leadership role
- High developed interpersonal skills including ability to influence and engage stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated experience independently producing high quality design documentation
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Reichelt on 02 6151 9219. Please quote our job reference number: 200175258.
Reference Number: 200175258_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below