- Contract to June 2018 with 2 x 12 month extensions
- Based in North Canberra
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
- Working with departmental methodologies (e.g. project, service, release and change management) to maintain and support existing capabilities and develop new functions and capabilities;
- Troubleshooting and remediating system incidents, problems and defects;
- Developing, maintaining and unit testing system components;
- Experience with designing, developing, supporting and maintaining capabilities in large complex ICT environments;
- Extensive technical expertise as a senior developer working in production environments and projects with waterfall or agile methodologies;
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain knowledge of other open source and COTS products/technologies;
- Demonstrated analysis, design and development skills;
- Ability to work as a member of a development team and with business areas;
- Experience working in a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment;
- Experience with other technologies and tools such as:
- Web Services (SOAP-based and RESTful);
- React, Angular or Vue.js;
- Node.js (Express or Restify);
- DBMS experience including Oracle, MySQL, Postgres;
Australian Citizenship mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200175905.
Reference Number: 200175905_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below