IT Support - Level 3
- Permanent Opportunity! Immediate Start
- Experience managing backend systems including MS Exchange Server & AD
- CBD based
Seeking an IT Support Consultant to provide 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support to users globally. Permanent role with a growing software company
We are currently seeking an IT Support Consultant to join a software company on a permanent basis to provide Level 1,2 & 3rd line support to users both locally & abroad. Immediate Start is ideal & role is based in Sydney CBD.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Maintaining, diagnosing and fixing technical issues including incidents with Applications, Network, Server, Security and Hardware environments, including AWS and vCloud Air
- Being one of the main points of contact for internal technical support across all business users. Manage and support technical induction to all new users joining the business
- Working closely with Professional Services Project Managers to facility Technical Service Delivery including but not limited to Installation, Upgrades, patching and configuration of software
- Managing IT support throughout the business including all IT equipment provided to staff members to fulfil their job roles
- Assisting the Service Desk team when required. Taking customers support calls and accurately logging and profiling them
- On-site, telephone and remote access IT support on PCs, printers, servers and networks
- Configuring and installing hardware and software
- Providing technical support and maintenance for end users using our Incident management software
- 4-5 years of experience in Level 3 IT Support for medium scale organisations preferably in IT - local experience essential
- Experience managing backend systems including:
- Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008, 2012, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Share Point, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SonicWall (Fire Wall and wifi repeaters), VPN services and configuration. Sage, RDX Backups, 3CX Phone system, VMWare Virtualization technologies.
- Experience supporting end users using Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OSX, Office and other desktop applications
- Technically competent with detailed knowledge of computer systems, servers, networks and virtual environments
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organisation
- High level of customer service skills
- Proven technical application support experience.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Good communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200175585.
Reference Number: 200175585_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below