Project Manager (mid-level)
- 6 month contract with potential for extension
- Sydney CBD Location
- Work at a major banking organisation
Seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience running IT infrastructure projects to work on-site at a major banking organisation.
Seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience running IT infrastructure projects such as, Implementation of IT infrastructure into Data Centres (servers, SANs, switches, routers, gateways & firewalls, cabling etc), relocations of IT infrastructure, as well as server virtualisation and migrations for a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension to work onsite at a major retail banking company in the Sydney CBD.
- Leading customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
- Managing corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
- Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Applying advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributing to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Working on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercising significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leading and providing expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Acting as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
In addition to showing the ability to successfully handle the responsibilities above, the ideal candidate will also have:
- PMP Certification.
- First Level University degree (preferred).
- 3-5 years+ in like in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key services, operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- An extensive understanding of critical project management techniques.
Please note, applicants must have Australian work rights in order to be considered for this role and only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175929.
Reference Number: 200175929_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below