Network Security Engineer
- $$ Attractive Remuneration $$
- Great office location
** 12 MONTH CONTRACT TO PERM ** Built on the foundations of engineering excellence, this client is beginning a phase of growth
Built on the foundations of engineering excellence, this client is beginning a phase of growth and has created an opportunity for an experienced Network Security Engineer, providing a positive culture that encourages growth and innovation.
Located close to the CBD in the Port Melbourne HQ, this client is very customer centric and will welcome you into a flexible and dynamic environment with client sites all over Melbourne.
You will specialise in Core Network and Application Security technologies to provide comprehensive support for wide range of clients with maximum results. You will be collaborative and a team player to work in an Agile environment to manage your priorities and time effectively.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Palo Alto Firewall products
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ideally having showcased leadership qualities mentoring junior engineers
- Customer facing experience with the ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Cisco Route/Switch technologies(Cisco 2K/6K/7K routers, Nexus 2K/5K/9K & Cisco switch 2K/3K/4K)
- Cisco security products (including SRX, ASA, ISE)
- Commercial network monitoring/analysis tools (such as Solarwinds, NetFlow, Nagios, Wireshark, NetScout, etc).
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200175232.
Reference Number: 200175232_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below