- **State of the Art Facilities**
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
- >>> Dynamic and Engaging Team >>>
!! PERMANENT ROLE !! Join a well established Product & Technology team to coordinate & run multiple releases at the same time
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located within the Melbourne CBD, a very well established Australian Product Development company is expanding Internationally and releasing a new product.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for an experienced Release Manager to come on board and share in their success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Permanent position based in the Melbourne CBD offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies.
- Supporting & coordinating the team to drive delivery of core product strategy and direction
- Managing & Supporting the product leaders driving projects and maintenance
- Owner of release practises and policies
- Responsible for release interaction, updates with Product, IT, Customer Service, Professional Services, Sales & marketing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous Project Planning / Release Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical understanding of Microsoft DEV Stack
- Great team player and can work across all groups including, Development, QA, BA's, IT, Customer Support and PS
- Customer service focused and willing to be engaged at times in the support processes or directly with clients
- Good understanding of Microsoft web based technologies
- Can work with both Agile or Waterfall mythologies
- Capable of juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure
- Previous experience in a SAAS based business
- Previous Payroll/Billing experience
- Recruitment industry experience
- Familiar with ERP style of solutions
*** If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online, sending your resume in WORD Format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200175898.
Reference Number: 200175898_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below