Product Owner - Telco
- Competitive $$$ on offer
- >>> ASAP Start <<<
- ! Melbourne CBD location !
!! INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT !! ** MULTIPLE POSITIONS - Take Ownership of the B2B IT Global Demand **
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian Enterprise Organisation, extremely well branded with a very Corporate, Dynamic and Collaborative environment, currently expanding their team and searching for MULTIPLE Product Owners to join their Enterprise line of business team in an Agile environment.
Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all public transport and shops.
A Dynamic and Flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking to fill these roles ASAP, allowing for notice to be given:
- Take a proactive consulting approach to facilitate the ongoing development of products to align with customer needs.
- Create a framework built on the need for a product to "satisfy a want or a need".
- Build a trusted partner relationship with the Business and Product Managers in how to solve customer's problems leveraging deep understanding of the capability domain, how solutions interwork with domains and the value it brings to customer interactions.
- Managing scope and budget
This is an exciting job requiring an energetic person to develop and maintain relationships with business sponsor's and stimulate an agile delivery pipeline by leveraging technologies to bring innovative solutions to our client's customers.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong telecommunications & IT industry experience
- HPSE experience highly regarded
- Key Agile practices and ability to articulate and coach these practices.
- Ideally worked in a matrix organisation, collaborating with the team to deliver results
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to create and manage stakeholder relationships
*** For immediate consideration, please send your CV in WORD format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200175923.
Reference Number: 200175923_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below