- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Organisational Transformation Change Program
- Looking For Strong Government Experience
Currently looking for a Change Analyst for a wide program of work, Communication & Change, Organisational Change, Stakeholder Engagement, Training
We are currently looking to engage a Change Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for supporting new numeracy and literacy projects, which have a significant impact on a wide audience within NSW.
Reporting to the Senior Change Manager, the Change Analyst will work collaboratively with both program teams in delivering effective change management to support impacted stakeholders.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with government expertise, someone who has not just worked on within a large organisation but as worked across a number of units within the organisation.
- Support the Senior Change Manager and project teams in delivering effective organisational change management that facilitates sustainable change
- Assist in the development of change strategies and supporting plans (i.e. stakeholder engagement, communication, training etc.) to ensure stakeholders are fully consulted and involved in the change
- Assist and support with the execution of change, communication and engagement activities
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, change impact assessment and change readiness assessments
- Co-ordinate and support stakeholder engagement activities (venue bookings, invites, emails, phone & email queries)
- Support the design, development and delivery of communications
- Develop artefacts to support stakeholder communications and training, e.g. briefing presentations, factsheet, project resources etc.)
- Assist with identifying and logging change related risks and managing mitigation strategies
- Assist with training needs analysis and planning of training activities
- 2 + years' experience in change management in a large or complex environment.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in working with change management tools and methodologies.
- Experience in developing and delivering engagement activities for large and multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to engage, build and maintaining effective relationships with a range of stakeholders and teams
- Strong self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, deal with challenges and achieve focused solutions.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment as well as individually.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175666.
Reference Number: 200175666_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below