System Administrator/ Level 3 Support
- Permanent opportunity with the chance to upskill
- Venture into new technologies and develop your skills
- Previous experience with Pick/UniVerse/ Reality OS highly regarded
Use your expertise in Unix/Linus OS to provide Level 3 Support across a variety of environments in the Healthcare sector.
About the Organisation:
You will join this well-established and reputable global organisation and work with likeminded individuals who are passionate about the efficient delivery of healthcare and improving patient journey. This is an excellent full-time opportunity working for a progressive global organisation in Brisbane CBD.
This is an exciting opportunity in the Healthcare industry to venture into a new career that would allow you to leverage your previous support experience in Unix/Linux OS environments and bring your passion for cloud technologies to the forefront of your career.
About your role:
With your strong customer relationship skills, you will apply your high level of customer service, troubleshooting and end-to-end resolution skills to support to internal staff and clients, ensuring all Level 3 incidents are effectively resolved in the Unix/Linux environment in a timely and effective manner, meeting or exceeding SLA's. You will have previous demonstrated experience with Pick/UniVerse/ Reality, although this may not be current.
In this customer-facing role, as an exceptional communicator you will work effectively with a variety of clients and continue to develop and maintain strong relationships. You will possess a solution driven approach to the resolution of incidents in diverse environments, and will be flexible, open to new ideas and have the initiative and passion to venture into new emergent technologies such as cloud.
Capabilities for success:
- Previous experience working as a System Administrator or in a Level 3 Support role in Unix/Linux environments
- Previous experience with Pick/UniVerse/ Reality
- A sound knowledge of infrastructure and networking principals with an interest in cloud technologies
- Ability to share knowledge with other team members, actively taking part in a team environment
- Previous Healthcare industry experience is desirable, but not essential
- Experience in/ certification in the ITIL framework
Please note that this role requires candidates to participate in afterhours support on a rotational roster basis outside of normal business hours.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200175233.
Reference Number: 200175233_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below