Test Analyst - Sitecore
- Sydney CBD Location
- 6 Month Contract w/ High Likelihood of Extension
- Must have Sitecore Testing experience to be considered
Seeking an experienced Sitecore Test Analyst for a 6-month contract with strong possibility of extension to work in the Sydney CBD.
Seeking an experienced Sitecore Test Analyst for a 6-month contract with strong possibility of extension to work in the Sydney CBD. You will work with the latest Sitecore CMS in addition to ensuring websites are up to the best standards.
- Testing applications in both web/mobile
- Testing Sitecore 8.0 and above including the latest which is Sitecore 9
- Testing Sitecore xDB, xConnect and Forms modules
- Testing against AA accessibility requirements
- Creating and managing manual test scripts
- Creating and managing automated scripts
- Participating in all stages of projects/releases including requirements analysis, estimation, design reviews, system testing, UAT and PVT.
- Participating in all aspects of planning, reviewing, writing, updating, maintaining test plans and test cases
- Documenting defects in JIRA and providing feedback to support agile development.
- Working closely with developers, digital teams and project managers
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of strong hands on experience with end to end testing of Digital projects - web and mobile
- Cross browser testing
- 6+ months of testing experience in Sitecore CMS
- Worked in cross functional Agile teams
As a Sitecore tester, you will be expected to have testing experience in:
- Content Editor, Experience Editor and Media Library
- Publishing and Workflows
- Item and branch templates, standard values, layouts and presentation settings
- Security editor and access viewer
Please note, applicants must have Australian work rights in order to be considered for this role and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200176005.
Reference Number: 200176005_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below