DBA / DATABASE DEVELOPER
Senior Development DBA - Oracle
NSW, SydneyPosted on 13.03.2018
- CBD Location
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
A leading bank based in the CBD requires a Senior DBA.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Developers and Project Architects to:
- Design, build and support critical applications using Oracle 11g/12c RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server
- Design and build data integration mechanisms
- Design schemas and logical requirements and implement solutions in the database
- Develop back-end code to support business requirements
- Review stored procedure code written by other developers.
- Lead the technical design process
- Troubleshoot and resolve, in conjunction with Operational DBAs, database application issues across production, test and development environments.
- Performance tune applications from a database code and design perspective.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ year's recent experience as a development DBA on Oracle RDBMS 11g (12c exposure desirable) and/or Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (2014 desirable).
- Logical and physical database implementation on a major RDBMS, preferably Oracle.
- Advanced PL/SQL & SSIS development skills. Advanced tuning skills in a high volume Enterprise grade RDBMS.
- Design of database mechanisms for Enterprise systems
- Excellent Linux and scripting skills
- Mentoring developers
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200176006.
Reference Number: 200176006_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below