Packager / Packager Tester
- Immediate Start
- Contract Opportunity
- Extensive knowledge of software packaging tools
Looking for Packager/Package Tester to join a well-regarded team
Seeking for a Package Tester to work for a collaborative team. To provide software packaging services ensuring that applications are built to meet technical specifications suitable for applications to be run and operated within customers Standard Operating Environment.
- Extensive knowledge of software packaging tools such as InstallShield, WISE and Orca
- Use of packaging tools to produce MSI packages for legacy applications and MSTs to transform Vendor based MSI's
- Detailed knowledge of Windows operating systems and their internal components for analysis and monitoring of packaging activities during installation and execution of applications, in both 32 and 64-bit configurations
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Knowledge of Microsoft Application Virtualization Sequencer to produce Virtualized AppV packages
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, NDS, etc.
- Skills in RPM and APT for creating packages in Linux environment
- Excellent teamwork skills balanced with ability to work independently
- Knowledge of problem and change management processes and tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages such as (VBS, VB, Perl, .Net, Wise Scripting & Batch Scripting) to customize Packages & Applications to meet client specifications
- Use of process monitoring tools to analyze application behaviors for analysis & troubleshooting purposes
- Use of VMware & associated virtualized based products to test package installation & launch functionality
- Use of deployment technologies including (Tivoli, SMS, SCCM, Citrix Installation Manager, AD & Radia) to perform distribution testing prior to client software release
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200175987.
Reference Number: 200175987_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below