Sales Training Coordinator / Systems Training
- Permanent full time role
- Global IT Organisation
- Macquarie Park location
Looking for a Sales Training Coordinator to work for a large IT Company based in Macquarie Park .
Sales Training Coordinator required to join a large IT Company based in Macquarie Park.you will be responsible for supporting the design, development, and implementation of the full suite sales team training programs. This role provides support to the day-to-day administration of our learning management system, virtual classrooms and training events.
- Responsible for planning and organization of all sales team training courses and events including communication, materials management, onsite logistics and post-course evaluations.
- Manage participant and course data within the learning management system (LMS) including assignment, scheduling, recording, and reporting.
- Develop training tools, practices, guides, and templates to provide consistency of training initiatives.
- Serves as a liaison to the sales team and other departments regarding sales training programs.
Essential Qualifications & Characteristics
- 4+ years of experience coordinating corporate training, presentations, and/or educational programs.
- Experience in learning management systems.
- Knowledge of webinar development and delivery.
- Exceptional attention to detail, planning, and organizational skills.
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and a positive attitude to ensure a best-in-class training experience for all employees.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple programs and events.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200175846.
Reference Number: 200175846_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below