Oracle Service Bus Developer
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Oracle Service Bus Migration Project
- Must Have Strong Experience With OSB 11g - 12c
Currently looking for a Oracle Service Bus Developer for a wide program of work, OSB 11g migration to 12c, Java EE, Weblogic, Sydney
We are currently looking to engage an Oracle Service Bus Developer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for developing integration solutions and interfaces as part of a large enterprise service bus upgrade project. Existing interfaces are required to be migrated from Oracle Service Bus 11g to Oracle Service Bus 12c.
- Following familiarisation sessions, migrate middleware applications from OSB 11g to OSB 12c, in accordance with ABC development standards and practices.
- Assist with installation, configuration and technical administration of Oracle Service Bus in Development, Test and Production environments.
- Refactor Java web services to be compatible with Java 8 and migrate to WebLogic server 12c.
- Develop test plans and execute unit, system and performance tests in line with defined requirements and standards.
- Prepare technical documentation using templates provided
- Maintain effective communication with IT development managers and stakeholders; escalate issues and risks promptly to facilitate speedy resolution.
- Undertake knowledge transfer sessions to team members and other IT personnel, as required, throughout the project.
- Under direction, liaise with stakeholders and vendors as required
- Strong development skills and 3+ years' experience in OSB 11g, OSB 12c and Java EE 8 technologies.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP, Web Services and SOA/Integration technologies.
- Administration skills in WebLogic and OSB runtime are required.
- Substantial experience in full development lifecycle of middleware applications, including testing, deployment and transition. Experience on large complex projects is mandatory.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175859.
Reference Number: 200175859_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below