- 6 month contract
- Large transformation program experience a must!
- Melbourne CBD location
Project Analyst -large transformation program, 6 month contract, Melb CBD location
Project Analyst wanted to work on a large, complex transformation program with a well established corporate in Melbourne CBD.
This is a 6 month contract and will suit a Project Analyst that has previous experience in assisting the Project Management team in a large complex transformation program to coordinate deliverables and input into key project management functions and liaison across internal stakeholders.
You will have:
- A 'can do' attitude with the ability to work without direction within an often flexible and adaptable work environment
- Demonstrated experience in a transformation project based environment undertaking a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships (across diverse groups including technical, commercial, and project)
- Prepare weekly standardized project status reports, validate and track project delivery activities
- Demonstrated experience of delivering to deadlines within an environment of competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing effective solutions to problems involving the coordination of resources for a specific outcome
- Strong communication skills combined with the ability to pick up concepts quickly (hit the ground running)
- Ability to run meetings and chase and compile feedback
- Previous experience with/ understanding of ITIL framework and ITSM tools such as ServiceNow
- Solid communication, presentation, PowerPoint, word, excel and project skills
This is a 6 month contract in Melbourne CBD. Apply now for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200175955.
Reference Number: 200175955_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below